Main ingredient list:
1. Half duck meat (about 1000 grams);
1. Ginger, 50g;
2. Pickled plum, 8;
3. 10g chilli
4. 6 pieces of garlic rice
5. 1 spoon of sugar
6. 2 spoons of cooking wine
7. An appropriate amount of chopped green onion, an appropriate amount of peanut oil, an appropriate amount of salt, and an appropriate amount of bay leaf and star anise;
Food Cooking Recipe List:
Homemade practice of fried duck with sour plum:
1. Prepare the ingredients;
2. First wash the duck meat with boiling water.
3. Drain the water with kitchen paper.
4. Heat oil in a hot pan, fry the duck with the skin on it first.
5. Fry the other side too.
6. Then add ginger slices, shallots, bay leaves and star anise to burst out the fragrance.
7. Add soy sauce.
8. The amount of sugar should be a little more, because the sour plum is very salty and needs to be neutralized by sugar.
9. Cook on medium heat for a while to let the duck meat color and taste delicious.
10. Boil the salty and sour plum for a while.
11. Add the right amount of boiling water to cook.
12. The fragrant leaves and star anise are also put into the fire and boiled.
13. Cover the lid and turn to low heat and simmer for about 40 minutes. Open the lid and turn it over halfway through to let the duck meat taste evenly.
14. It’s almost time to open the lid, wow, the color is very beautiful, and it is also very sweet and sour.
15. It’s almost time to open the lid, wow, the color is very beautiful, and it is also very sweet and sour.
16. Take it out and let it cool for a while, cut it into pieces, and pour over the remaining sauce and sour plum in the pot.
17. Take it out and let it cool for a while, cut it into pieces, and drizzle the remaining sauce and sour plum in the pot.