How to make chinese food, Cooking,Top 3 Vegetarian Garlic Eggplant Food Channel Tutorial#china food #food cooking
red pepper,: 1;
Garlic head: 1;
green onion: 3;
Oyster sauce: 1 spoon;
Light soy sauce: 1 spoon;
Salt: half a teaspoon;
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the eggplant in half with a knife, and make a few more cuts, so that the skin should not be scratched.
3. Put on the steamer, cover and steam for 8-10 minutes.
4. Press the water in the eggplant with a slotted spoon, pour it out, and set it aside for later use.
5. Start frying: heat oil in a cold pan, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant.
6. Add red pepper and stir fry, add a spoonful of oil, stir well.
7. Add an appropriate amount of boiling water, add a spoon of soy sauce, half a spoon of salt, cook for two minutes, and then add chopped green onion.
8. Pour over the eggplant.
9. Mix it when you eat it, it will be more delicious.