How To Make Cooking Chicken Chinese Food Recipes Easy At Home #chinese food #food cooking #How To
Main ingredient list:
1. Chicken thighs (about 500 grams);
1. Cucumber 150g;
2. Two garlic;
3. 1 red pepper;
4. Black fungus 10g,
5. Salt 3g
6. Ginger, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, starch, appropriate amount;
Food Cooking Recipe List:
Homemade recipes for chicken:
1. Prepare the raw materials.
2. Marinate the chicken slices with a little salt and cooking wine starch for about 5 minutes.
3. Slice the cucumber, tear the black fungus into small buds, and cut the ingredients for later use.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, slide the chicken pieces out and set aside.
5. Leave the oil at the bottom of the pot and sauté the ginger slices until fragrant, add in the cucumber fungus and stir fry.
6. Add in chicken pieces and stir fry evenly.
7. Add red pepper, season with a little salt and soy sauce, stir-fry to taste.