Stir-fried lotus root is a home-cooked dish of Chinese cuisine. A simple home-cooked food making tutorial. It is fresh, crispy and delicious. The practice is reliable and down-to-earth vegetarian food. It is simple, practical and delicious. #chinesefood #cooking channel #food videos #cooking videos
Bitter Gourd Salad with Tomatoes Recipe:
1 fresh bitter gourd, about 150 grams, 2 fresh tomatoes, about 250 grams, 1 garlic, 1 tablespoon of sugar;
Food Cooking make listing:
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, peel and wash the carrots, peel and wash the lotus roots, soak the green peppers in light salt water for 10 minutes, then wash them clean.
- 2 Cut the lotus root into thin slices, add some white vinegar and soak in cold water to avoid blackening. I feel that this lotus root is a bit old. It still takes a long time for the lotus root to be shipped to the north, and it is not as fresh as the lotus root bought in the south. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, put in the lotus root slices and blanch them, remove and set aside for later use. Do not blanch the lotus root if it is fresh and tender.
- 3 Green peppers are cut into cubes, carrots are cut into pieces, and the shape of the cut is up to personal preference.
- 4 Add the right amount of oil to the wok, saute the five spice powder and chopped green onion until fragrant, add all the ingredients and stir fry.
- 5 After frying for a few times, pour a small amount of water on the side of the pot, add salt and June fresh light salt soy sauce and continue to stir fry evenly. It does not take too long to fry the lotus root slices, about 1 minute, so the fried lotus root will taste more crisp and tender.
- 6. If you like it, you can pour some sesame oil to improve the fragrance, and then you can take it out of the pot and put it on a plate. The operation of this fried lotus root is very simple. It can be served in 5 minutes. It is crisp and refreshing. Friends who like it may wish to try it.